by J-Roel Semilla | May 15 2020
MSU-IIT College of Education is now accepting online admission SY 2020-2021 for graduate programs in:
- PhD in Science Education major in Chemistry
- MS in Physical Education
- MAED in Reading, Guidance and Counseling
- MSciEd Biology, Elementary Mathematics, Chemistry, General Science, and Physics.
Please submit the following requirements and scanned documents in the Google Drive (click this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jYD-jLA1WX-Iju-DlDu9kSW_y2zG8LxJ) uploaded in one (1) folder with your name, ex. folder name: FULL NAME.
- Transcript of Records
- Transfer credentials/honourable dismissal (for non-MSUIIT-alumnus)
- 2 letters of recommendation from former professors or experts in your field
- NSO-Certified Birth Certificate
- Marriage of contract (for female students married after baccalaureate program)
- 2×2 picture without Toga taken within the last six (6) months
- Accomplished CED-17 (Application for Admission to Graduate Program) with 2×2 picture attached. Download this form at https://bit.ly/3cLtbRK
- Accomplished Concept Paper. Download the template at https://bit.ly/2Tpci7w
- Accomplished Personal Statement. Download the template at https://bit.ly/2Zlv0Re
All documents must be in PDF format. Original documents must be submitted/presented during onsite enrollment.
For inquiries, please contact Dr. Manuel B. Barquilla, CED-SGS Coordinator 09357751274/ 9094949237 or via email email@example.com.